Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pragmatics

All techniques and programs I have learned and I will learn in school.

Animo
  • Pencil Testing
  • Scanning
  • Revising
  • Colouring
  • Animating
  • Rendering
So this is the program that we used the whole first year, and our group is still using it's Pencil Tester. But soon we have to learn to use that new program...

Toonz

...Toonz! Yeah. This is our new animating program. Other groups do their animations with this, drawing straight to computer, cursing the program. I see that it's not so easy that our teacher promised... But thank god we're still using traditional style with doing animation.

Anyway, actually I haven't learned so much for now about this program. But in this semester I'll hopely learn to use it.

3-D Studio Max

Modeling
  • Fruit modeling
  • Character modeling
  • Modeling by using tutorials
So for now we have learned only modeling. Later in this semester we will learn putting the bones into the character. And after it we will try animating it.

Adobe Flash

For now we have done only some test animations (how to put some figure to move), and one introduction where I used music, little opening animation, link animations and that kind of stuff. I didn't get make it ready, but there was enough stuff in there so the teacher were happy. I'm not sure if I wanna put it in here because... It's not ready. But if someone still wanna see it, just let me know it and I'll add it in here.

In next period starts Flash Animation lessons. So more about Flash works later~

No comments:

Post a Comment