Monday, September 6, 2010

First Year Failures

My first year failures - I mean practises. So, because these are just short, few seconds animation practises, I can say that these are not so good... But for me, with one year studying, these were damn cool!


This was my first animation practise at my school. My teacher said it was awesome. ≧∇≦ So, at least it was a good start !


The Cloud is flying around the world in 1 second! ◕3◕


Animation of (super) jump. This was first time when I did the background to my animation! ⌒▽⌒


We had to create own simple characters for coming animations. And we had to use that character in those animations that needs a character. This one doesn't have a name.
Anyway! In this animation had to do a head turning sideways and back and startle.


It's a bird! (゜◇゜) Flying farther...


The final job at first year! We had only 2-3 days to make a whole thing. It was hard. I wanted to try make it look soft and nice, do the colors and everything. But then I didn't have a time to make a background or fix the animation better. If I had a week more time it would be awesome.  ̄ー ̄

But these all are just a failures and I have learned much from that year!

No comments:

Post a Comment